"And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man." (Luke 2:52)
Our dedicated and well-trained teachers are eager to provide a stimulating and creative educational environment for your child, all the while surrounding him or her with their love and the love of the Lord.
We commit ourselves to a deep concern for the overall intellectual, physical,
social and emotional development of each child within a Christian environment seeking to instill sound Biblical values and virtues.
“And Jesus Grew In Wisdom...”
With the uniqueness of each child in mind, we will provide a learning environment that will
help children develop a love for school and learning, building an outstanding foundation for
Our curriculum includes the areas of:
1. Reading Readiness / Phonemic Awareness
2. Mathematical Concepts / Numbers
3. Fine Motor Coordination, Pre-writing
and Writing Skills (Handwriting Without Tears curriculum)
4. Science and Nature Concepts and Exploration
5. Art Activities and Creativity
6. Music and Rhythm
“And In Stature...”
Each day your child will have the opportunity to move and be physically active. He / she will have the opportunity to:
• Use and develop large and small muscles,
and build coordination and strength through play and planned
• Develop body control, self and body awareness and left /right brain development
through a unique Movement is Fun physical education program developed by an
• Play on outdoor and indoor large-motor equipment.
• Learn about and practice good health and safety habits.
• Learn how to rest and relax.
“And In Favor With God...”
In our church-affiliated school, your child will be taught these basic spiritual concepts:
• God is creator of the world and loves each
one of us in a wonderful way.
• Jesus is God’s son who is alive and is our
• The Bible is God's Word that tells us about
God and Jesus.
• Prayer is talking to God anytime, any place.
• We attend church to worship God.
• Read the Jesus Storybook Bible together each day.
We will strive to help your child:
• Understand their own feelings and
appreciate the feelings of others.
• Feel they are a unique individual who is
loved and accepted.
• Be independent in their self-help skills.
• Accept loving authority and direction.
• Enjoy playing with others in a group.
• Discover a joy for learning.
• Learn to share and take turns.
• Learn to cope with frustrations and fears.
• Learn to make good decisions and choices.